At BaselHack, you will have the opportunity to create software prototypes solutions from a great idea in 34 hours! Bring your coding know-how, meet, connect and collaborate with other tech enthusiasts, innovators, and data and design wizards. You can work on your own idea or join a team. At the end of the second day of hacking, you will present your idea and prototype to a panel of judges and to all participants. Prizes will be awarded for the best ideas and teams. Your prototype will be published as OpenSource and may be developed further after the event.
Why you should attend?
- You will meet other tech enthusiasts.
- You will build a great prototype in teams over two days.
- You are into coding and you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills.
- Most importantly, you will spend two amazing days!
- And the best thing is: it won't cost you anything. Food and drinks are provided.
Who can participate?
Anyone! BaselHack brings together techies, programmers, UX/UI designers, developers, soft-ware engineers, computing veterans, etc. Above all, BaselHack is open to anyone – men, women, students, seniors, cooks, mechanics… any curious and creative minds!
Who is organizing BaselHack?
BaselHack is organized by the non-profit organisation BaselHack. We are organizing this event out of passion for technology and simply for fun; not to earn money. Our community is growing. You want to join us? Get in touch!